Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ready set go!

Well here we are ready to go. I hope we all have the same goals in mind...
Introducing the very first Virtual Art Dolls On The Move.
Drum Roll...
Tada!
Here are the easy to follow guidelines... Find your name on the list that is published in our group on http://nancyesartdolls.ning.com and send a photo of your doll (by email) to the persons name under yours. Then we will continue in order until we are finished. You can keep the photo and do stuff for one week. Then send it to the next in line. Don't forget that you are all authors on the blog and can sign in and write what you want there. Photos, adventures etc. If you cannot do anything with the photo in real life make it up and take pictures. This should be a challenge and fun at the same time.
enjoy!
nancye

1 comment:

  1. Ok I'm lost can't find the list do not know how to get on the list Help Moi is packed and waiting to go. She is so excited. I'm leaving for Kansas City this morning and she was upset but I explained when was going on this great adventure so she is putting but understands. Please let me know what I need to do. Nancy

    ReplyDelete