Friday, June 12, 2009

Zen Moment

Farushka had complained that her back has been sore ever since she helped me plant flowers this week so I thought the least I could do was to treat her to a massage. Joyce (hands pictured) was absolutely thrilled to meet her and the two of them hit it right off, swapping stories and deep philosphical truths during the entire session. Joyce finished with wishes of infinite love and peace for Farushka to take with her on the rest of her journey. Farushka commented that the hour went WAY too fast and she didn't really want to get off the table but she eventually consented to sit by the fountain and listen to music while I had my turn. She was asleep in minutes. I guess the busy week has taken it's toll.

She'll be taking a midnight plane out of Illinois tonight as she didn't want to miss listening to the jazz band with my friends and me this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment